Jumpstart Life Coaching – Intentional Living
You’re sick and tired of:
- dreading the day before it begins
- feeling like there is no escape from work, a relationship, an obligation, etc
- feeling lost
- going through the motions
- waiting for something to happen to make you happy
- resenting people, events and things in your life
- surviving rather than thriving!
Together, we create your compelling life vision along with deliberate actions that align you with your ideal vision. We build the habits and explore the tools you will need to sustain an intentional living practice. You go from overwhelmed to overjoyed!
What is it?
I invite you to join me in a 90 minute, laser focused session where we dive into the 7 steps of living intentionally.
This course delivers the same 7 steps I use with my monthly coaching clients. In fact, this is the same process that I used on my own transformative journey. It is tried and tested and is successful!
7 Steps to Intentional Living:
- Commit to creating an intentional life. The first step to changing something is making the commitment to do so. You’ve got this!
- Look at what you are tolerating in your life. Start by making a list of the things that drain you. You have to be honest here. Dive deep.
- Understand what has held you back so far. Grab a journal and talk to your fears.. You’ll discover we all have far that are subconsciously holding us back. Until we face them, we can’t heal them.
- Create a vision of what an intentional life looks like for YOU. It’s time to envision the life you desire by journaling, creating a vision board, writing affirmations and other powerful tools.
- Rediscover your values. Sometimes the stresses of life can lead us to forget what’s truly important. Tap into your heart and reconnect with what’s important. For me, gratitude is a value that I want to embrace in every moment.
- Embrace a positive mindset and attitude. Believe me, I know it can be hard to stay positive at times when life is happening around us. But we can’t birth our dreams or live our best lives, when we allow our thoughts and energy to be based on fear, false beliefs and anxiety. One of the most important gifts you can give yourself is to learn how to redirect your thoughts and shift your energy in moments of stress.
- Choose and create a daily routine that supports steps 1-6!
For general Jumpstart Session FAQ’s, click here